Must Bring Items!

travgurl

Passport and or Birth Certificates and ID card.

Go down to Walmart and pick up a Document Holder, everything you need can fit inside this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=10097&d=1122245606

This one is loaded and ready to go:

attachment.php?attachmentid=10098&d=1122246316

Fred

OMG... Fred, you should be a travel agent... GREAT presentation...

Ohhhhh ... and don't forget the underwear!!!

We always take a flat sheet (some other color than white like they have on the ship's beds) to use at the beach. You can lay it out in the sand to sit on, that way your beach towel isn't all sandy when you want to dry off! The sheet is a great option for large or tall folks as sometimes those towels just don't cut it.

Those "Neat Sheets" are nice however they are rather bulky to travel with and sand tends to stick to them.

Hang your sheet up in the bathroom when you return so it will dry by the next day.

I love having a large thermal cup or mug with a snap-on top (which you can buy on board if you happen to forget one). They're great for taking your coffee to another part of the ship in the morning, or for keeping ice water cold while you lay in a deck chair, or for mixing mystery drinks in your cabin!

How about something for seasickness, I'm not prone to it but i take it just incase, ya never know when the seas will act up and you don't know how your stomach will react.

Go to the pursers desk and they are free. If you're prone to it, take them at night before bed (they make you drowsy sometimes) they last 24 hours.

I always bring an extra set of contact lenses and an extra pair of sunglasses. Plus I bring my regular glasses. I lost a contact lens in the hot tub on one cruise and would have been miserable without a back-up. I also buy a couple of pair of very cheap sunglasses for back-ups.

Archived