Dinner times out of Europe

We're going on Voyager out of Barcelona November 2007 on the Canary Islands itinerary. Just wondering what the dinner times are. I've seen posts from European itineraries and the dinner times are 7pm and 9pm, but also have seen where there are 4 dinner times, with the latest one being 9:30. Anybody been on a similar itinerary and know any info about dinner times? I know they eat late in Europe, just wondering if they follow that on the ship.

How do they do four dining times? Is each deck a different time? And does your seapass have the actual time of dining rather than the usual 'early' or 'late'? I guess I'll find out in November.

How do they do four dining times? Is each deck a different time? And does your seapass have the actual time of dining rather than the usual 'early' or 'late'? I guess I'll find out in November.

Your Sea Pass has your actual dining time printed on it as always.

I was on the 6/30 Voyager sailing out of Barcelona. There were 4 times, 6 and 6:30 for early seating, and 9 and 9:30 for late.
I can't tell you what the Canary Islands itinerary dinner times will be but I can say that I have seen several reports from recent Voyager cruisers on the 7-night round-trip out of Barcelona itinerary reporting these same times for dinner seatings.

Archived