Brilliance of the Seas Suite 1560 Info???

Just reserved suite # 1560 on Brilliance of the Seas (Deck 10). However, based upon the web site, though it's hard to tell, it appears that there may be a very large overhang, over that balcony. We don't mind some overhang. In fact, we want some overhang, so we can sit on the balcony when it rains. But, at the same time, we don't want so much overhang that we are unable to see any of the sky, either.

Does anyone know how much overhang covers the balcony of suite # 1560 on Brilliance of the Seas?

Does anyone have any interior and/or exterior photos of that suite? Side photos of the whole ship (especially midship) would help a lot.

Thanks.

Ferrets

(John & Becky)

Song of America

Sovereign of the Seas (Inaugural)

Sun Viking

Windstar

Zenith

Galaxy

Rhapsody Of The Seas

Summit

Ferrets,

Go to Webshots.com and do a search for your ship name and cabin number. You'll get a lot of picture choices, many of them with great views of the exterior of the ship. I used the same site to check pictures of the Brilliance for my upcoming Panama Canal cruise and found exactly what I was looking for. Good luck!

We were in room 1556 and yes, there is overhang from above. My recollection is that it is about 10 ft. It does block a direct view of the sky from above. I believe that is the case for most rooms on the 10th floor.

Mark

Archived