Caffeine Free Diet Cola

margord

you will find that auckland is a large modern city so soft drinks/sodas will not be hard to find.

there is a shopping mall walking distance from the pier,i am sorry i cant give you the address as i dont live there. Ask someone when you get off the ship.There are supermarkets there.

There are also several small shops just at the pier but the prices will be somewhat higher

fromadiet coke lover

you will find that auckland is a large modern city so soft drinks/sodas will not be hard to find.

there is a shopping mall walking distance from the pier,i am sorry i cant give you the address as i dont live there. Ask someone when you get off the ship.There are supermarkets there.

There are also several small shops just at the pier but the prices will be somewhat higher

fromadiet coke lover

Thanks so much. I want to get them for the cruise. We fly into NZ. I was hoping to fine a store prior to getting on the ship. I normally can find diet Coke or Pepsi but the caffeine free part is what I sometimes have luck with.

Marilee

From memory, we got some from Clints, which is about 200m away from the cruise terminal in Auckland It was upstairs in the shopping comlex...on Albert or Queen street I think.

Thank you so much. So glad to know I can get my favorite drink. I wish they would have them on the boat.

Archived