Best drink special on Carnival? Favorite Drink?

Mr. Baloo

OK, I am not a smuggler, that said, I would drink my cruise away. That said, I would like to take advantage of some good drink specials to take the edge off.... any suggestions?

Also, what is your fav drink....???

See you onboard the Valor this Sunday!!!!!!!!!

I think the frozen drinks are a better buy than the drink of the day. The DOD is premixed, so you will get more bang for your buck if the bartender makes a drink from scratch. It also helps if you go to the same bartender(s) most of the time. We really enjoyed sitting at the lobby bar in the atrium on our last two cruises -- my drinks got progressively stronger as the week went on. The rum runners were really good!

The flavored martini specials are a pretty good deal, too!

I promise you, all those votes for the "Fun Ship" are right on target. It has a shot each of Ameretto, Rum, Vodka, Apricot Brandy and "some juice".

They are it!!!! But don't drink too many at one time. And DON'T drink em sittin down, cuz you get up, and, WHOOPSIE!!!!!!!:D

Let's see....it depends on the time of day :D

During the day, it would likely be frozen or mixed drinks.

During dinner, it would likely be a glass of wine.

After dinner (at shows or in lounges), it would likely be a martini (made with Grey Goose, Belvedere, or Chopin - not sure they offer Chopin vodka though).

.BLOODY MARY!!

I am a Bloody Mary fanatic. Here is what I did. Smuggled on a bottle of Vodka, collected Wisteshire (sp) from the dinning room, limes, pepper, olives and tobasco from the red sail buffet and ordered 3 tomato juices every morning for breakfast. viola ;)

I don't drink a lot, but I do drink well!

Archived