Concierge perks?

kazover40

My DH and I + a friend are on the Dream 7 Nov.

Only ever been priviliged to have this service in the past by being upgraded on RCC. Where we had access to the Concierge Club for gratis pre dinner cocktails, hors deuvres etc! I was like a fish out of water! What perks can I expect?

We are in a AA suite our friend is in a CC. Will he be able to join us through express check-in etc. Or do I leave him on the pier and go get the drinks in!

Thx

Call NCL and tell them that your friends are traveling with you and that you want them to be able to check in at the same time. They will note it in your reservation. I have done this with my mom and a friend on the Star. They will be able to check in at the same time we do. I have called NCL back three times to double check that this is noted and that they will be able board when we do. Shouldn't have to call three times, but I just don't trust customer service much.

The concierge will make dinner reservations for you, assist you with early debarkation at ports, on the Star the concierge took us to special seats for shows, reservations for shore excursions. What else they can do for you I don't know. Those are the things we had done for us.

If Julie is still the concierge you will be spoiled rotten. She will call you at least once a day to make sure you are happy. She was amazing. Have a great trip!

Thx Karen looking forward to being pampered!

Archived