Internet Cafes in Hamilton & St.Georges

ashes6870

Caffe Latte in St. George. Take the first street left after you have gotten off the ship. Walk about the distance of two to three blocks. You will see a set of stairs going up on the Right. Caffe Latte is there. This is also where you can buy the 3 day bus pass and get tour advice from the former town crier.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

In Hamilton, I was told there were two. One is in one of those little alleys between the stores on Front street. The other is on Burnaby Street, just past The Hog Penny pub.

I recommend the one on Burnaby Street, the Logic Internet Cafe. Their prices were cheaper than the one in the alley, and it is a much nicer place. I also saw crew members from the ship in there, so that tells me it was probably the best choice. Their prices for internet access were $5 per 30 minutes, which is 1/3 of the price on the Empress.

Plus after I returned, I found out that I had walked right by the Hog Penny, the most authentic British pub in all Bermuda... If I had known, I would have stopped in for at least a chip or two... :)

My cruise map of Hamilton has the Hog Penny, the internet cafe is just a few feet farther up the street.

Theron

Archived