Oosterdam Dinner Times

etrainer1

we are currently booked on the oosterdam, and have chosen the 8:30 seating, which is preferred by us. however, reading some of the past posts, some of you have mentioned that they sometimes run out of entrees! how often does this occur? we were thinking of possibly switching to the 8:00 seating for that reason, only if the upper dining room IS NOT warm. (hot air rises) any suggestions? thank you!:)

I was on the Oosterdam July 24-31. No worry about going hungry!! I don't think they ran out of anything. Two things worth noting... the 8:30 dining time was moved up to 8:15, and there was a waiting list for those who wish to be moved to the earlier seatings like 6 or 8 pm. My suggestion is to stick with your assigned time.

E

We were on the O the first of July and they moved our 8:30 time up only on one night to accomodate an early arrival at one port. Never did we ever have a problem with the lack of an entree or any food being available.

The only reason we are moving our next O cruise up to the 8:00 time is that sometimes you had to rush to make the 10:00 show. One and a half hours is sometimes hard for your server to make it with all they have to do. Just thought I would add my two cents. Have fun.

Jerry

Archived