Sorrento Tour

Has anyone been on the "Lunch at Le Serinuse" tour when the Regent fleet stops in Sorrento? We are on the 8/18 Navigator for two weeks and this looks interesting as we have had friends stay there before and they have said it was outstanding. Thanks!

Hi atlgacruisers! Yes, we went on this excursion during our stop in Sorrento. It was absolutely fabulous!!! There weren't too many in our group (I'd say about 10); it seems most decided to see Pompeii. So they took us on a small bus along the Amalfi coast, which is stunning (and very exciting) if you haven't been before. When we got to Positano, we were given about 1 1/2 hours to walk around and shop on our own, and then met for lunch @ around noon at Le Sirenuse.

Positano is absolutely gorgeous if you haven't been...and Le Sirenuse was no exception. The lunch itself was wonderful too; our preset menu included: tomato and mozzarella to start, then a chick pea pasta, fish or chicken, and chocolate cake/fruit. Not sure if you would have the same menu, but I'm sure it would be similar. Everything was delicious, but most of all the decor and view was to-die-for! This was definitely one of my favorite excursions from our whole trip.

I’m going to try to post some photos we took; I hope this works because they can do far more justice than I can ever do in trying to explain how beautiful it was! ;)

p.s. The only downside was that as we were not guests of the hotel, they would not permit us to walk around a little and see the pool, etc. It’s understandable of course, but I would've loved to have seen it! :p

(1).jpg.fdcc77d370cd4d32aa1cf08b34c3d4c9.jpg

(2).jpg.bfd8e498f6aed09963e96dc91202b49c.jpg

(3).jpg.ad64437b21abddbe8ce83886707b3878.jpg

(4).jpg.e179176b0a610b89c557f3c604464a63.jpg

(5).jpg.7b707a6a27c772cebed4f891ce7b438b.jpg

Archived