Diamond Mini-suite....E728 & E731

Leslieswiger

Need information please....On the Diamond Princess, does one get noise from the Club Fusion or much vibration being in these AFT mini-suites?:rolleyes: Would very much appreciate information from anyone who has sailed in either mini-suite. Thanking you in advance for your time and interest in the above matter. Happy Sailings......Leslie Swiger:)

Need information please....On the Diamond Princess, does one get noise from the Club Fusion or much vibration being in these AFT mini-suites?:rolleyes: Would very much appreciate information from anyone who has sailed in either mini-suite. Thanking you in advance for your time and interest in the above matter. Happy Sailings......Leslie Swiger:)

I have not been on the Diamond yet. I have been on another ship on E718. I can tell you this. You may hear some noise from Club Fusion but not much. They usually shuts down by 11 pm. The only time it was noticeable was when they had Karaoke finals. You could hear the base. I wear ear plugs so no problem here. My wife does not wear ear plugs and did not have any problems falling asleep.

As for the vibration. Yes, you may feel some. Specially if the ship is going full throttle. It is not annoying (in our opinion). It will not shake everything is in say an earthquake. Also, in case you are wondering, you cannot hear the noise from the engines.

We have been in E728 twice on the Sapphire Princess, Diamond's sister. Yes there is a little bass heard from Club Fusion (just as stated by dforeigner) but unless you are an early sleeper it shouldn't bother you. We specifically try to pick that cabin number for its awesome large balcony that curves aft. You have a great view of the ship's wake, a side view, lots of room for loungers, only one neighbor, privacy from above, etc.

We got off Sapphire Princess (sister ship) yesterday and had E728 and my friends had E731. We picked them because of the recs on this board. E731 heard nothing. E728, we heard Club Fusion at different times but it never kept me awake or bothered me and I am a light sleeper. I don't think anything much ever went on during the Alaska cruise too much after midnight anyway. I would not hesitate to get this room again. Great views, nice quiet location. We did feel vibrations at night in the bed but that didn't bother me either. My daughter didn't like it but I was asleep so fast that I didn't notice. Another couple had E735 which I have not seen mentioned. It was completely across the back of the ship aft and was a regular balcony room (not mini). This was a gREAT room and view. JUst FYI for future cruisers looking for a balcony room aft. You won't be sorry you booked those rooms.

Archived