Needed...Your Most Romantic Moment On A RCI Cruise??

Some nice stories here and I originally posted nothing special... but I forgot!

On our Alaska cruise, DH bought me a 14 K whale bone (pendant) that I was too cheap to buy in port!! ( I loved it but didn't want to spend the $$ on it)) He snuck back, bought it, had it gift wrapped and gave it to me on our way back to Vancouver (sea day) on the way home,..It was also my birthday cruise so this gift made it really special...

It's been two years since that cruise and I still wear it!!

I guess if I had a dream cruise it probably would be Tahiti on the Tahitian Princess or a similar size ship (the more intimate, the better) No kids, no big time partiers looking for a booze cruise. Just time alone with my DH and time to explore the ports. And amazing sunsets...

Many cruises ago, on a xmas sailing, my husband and I were strolling the beach area in St. Maarten, after having our first GUAVACOLADA from the Guave Emporium. Well, I don't know the sun and colada kicked in and we were like oh i love you... oh, and oh let's do this next year. It might not sound like much, but you had to be there!! Everytime we stop in St. Maarten, after have a Guavacolada for old time sakes.

On our Enchantment cruise we were celebrating our 1 year anniversary. During dinner on formal night DH exscused himself, said he was going to the restroom. He didn't go to the rest room, instead he went and bought me a dozen red roses. It was so sweet and the other ladies at the table were giving me the envious glare. :)

Archived