shuttles from airport to Hotels in honolulu

carol459

At baggage claims, you will see the booth for shuttle tickets near the exit door. Cost is around $8 PP and a little cheaper if you buy round trips. The shuttles will make stops at any hotel it has passengers for but really doesn't take all that long at any stop so you won't be on it for a real long time.

We are taking the Roberts shuttle from the airport to our hotel and purchasing a rt ticket for 15 a person. Roberts will drop you off at the hotel, then the rt ticket would entitle you to be picked up at the hotel and brought to the pier. They have a fixed schedule to take you to the pier (every 2 hours or so) and you must call 48 hrs. before to make those arrangements. But, when you arrive at the airport, their shuttles can be found just about everywhere. You purchase the rt or one way ( I think it is 9 for one way)ticket from the driver and don't need reservations for this, but you do have to pay the driver in cash. We didn't need the rt for return to airport since we are taking a post cruise excursion which includes airport transfers.

Gee, the more I look at my posts, I should get paid a commission by Roberts since I guess we are using them for quite a bit. Hope they don't disappoint!!:rolleyes:

Archived