Recommendation for San Francisco Limo Tour?

MBeamTX

Our ship will only be in San Francisco from Noon until Midnight. I would like my parents to have a chance to see as much of the city sights as possible, but they are mobility challenged. Renting a car seemed like a good idea, until I found that the rental car offices near the pier tend to close by 5:30 pm. So that leaves a limo tour.

I'd like the tour to include driving down Lombard St., going to Twin Peaks for the view of the city, across the Golden Gate Bridge, around the Presidio, etc.

I found one company, http://www.sanfranciscolimo.com/, that looks good and reasonably priced for a five-hour tour. Does anyone out there have any experience with them? Or any other limo company that you'd recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Susan

Those rates are pretty standard. Did you check with the car rental agencies, to see if they have a night drop off??

No, I didn't call the car rental agencies. The web sites wouldn't let me make a reservation with a return time later than their closing time, so I looked into Plan B, the limo tour.

I actually think it would be less stressful than doing the driving myself.

Archived