How is the dance club on the explorer?

Is the dance club dead every nite or is it lively? I love to people watch. I'm not that great of a dancer but I do try to learn from other people lol. Anyway, just curious as to how the club is?

I found it very lively. I always enjoy dancing especially if there are a lot of single people like myself. I was on the June 17 sailing.

Michelle

The best on the high seas. The dance clubs on that class of ship are two stories.

What time do they get going? Nothing got going Princess till at least 1:00. :eek: I know I'm old. I mean some nights we will be there that late but not to many...:)

Is the dancing disco? or ballroom (foxtrot, rhumba, tango)?

My wife and I are ballroom dancers, so I"m always looking for a decent floor (preferably empty of any other dancers- in my dreams).

Jerry

No ballroom dancing on Explorer night club and the music, in my opinion, wasnt good dance music. I love rap music (50 cent,Snoop)but this music was crappy rap music. The Voyager had really good music you could dance/move to(Gwen Stephanie and Shakira type music) I like rap but lets face it there are only a few rap songs that you can really "dance" to.

I thought the voyager all around was a better night club..even the way it was set up was better and made it easier to see everything that was going on.

Check your daily compass, there is usually opportunities for ballroom type dancing and some of the ships now have Boleros which is great for salsa and tango dancing. Boleros is a good time

I have been on Explorer twice now. First time several years ago it was quite lively, last time, pretty dead even at 1 in the morning. But it can also depend on when your are cruising also.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived