ODD events on a cruise!

JUST ADD WATER

:eek: We just returned from the Golden...wonderful! At 5 am Saturday, we were awakened by an announcement for someone to call the Purser's desk immediately. It was repeated, and then they said that the person was reported missing, and this was repeated twice more. They finally found him - a 14 year old boy who had drank too much and passed out on someone's sofa. I wanted to call his room at 7 and ask if he was sleeping well, since I never could go back to sleep! They slowed the boat down and were ready to do a room to room check right before he called. I asked my daughter, who knew who he was, if he was grounded for the rest of the cruise, and she said no, he was out and about the next afternoon! Unbelievable!

He should have been put in the brig for 24 hours....sometimes I only get to sleep at 3.30AM (Not a GOOd Sleeper).....so I know how you must have felt the next day...as if you'd had one over the eight the nite before,but you were the inocent one.

[quote name='srphnx'][color=black][b]Wow, that is quite a list, my biggest odd thing was waiting behind Charro at a pay phone in Alaska, she is getting a bit old for "coochie, coochie".[/b][/color][/QUOTE]

It might have been a drag queen. hoochie hoochie

Archived