Public viewing areas on the Summit

fti

I have been searching posts in the Celebrity forum about "secrets" and other tips about the Summit, which I am sailing on next month. One item I could not find is information about "best" or "secret" public viewing areas on the decks when sailing, at glaciers, etc. I am in an inside cabin so I will be spending a lot of time out on the deck.

Any insights from past Summit cruisers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

John

Go up to deck 11 forward, to the Bar at the Edge. It's a geat place for viewing. On deck 10 aft, you can go outside of the buffet area and sit at one of the tables and watch the world go by. We sat out there on Summit's sister ship, Infinity, in June in Alaska. It was a perfect spot.

Other good places are outside on deck 11 and deck 4. On deck 10 at the windows on each side of the outside pool and inside thalassotherapy pool. These windows slide open, which is nice for picture taking. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice available at Aqua Spa Cafe nearby T-pool.

Inside at the buffet seating area windows. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice available nearby.

Also the helicopter pad is usually made accessible before and at Hubbard glacier.

Archived