Reversable Dress?

Morisnfan

Have any of you ever worn one? I just got a great deal on one from Ebay- 8.00 including shipping! It seemed like a great idea when I started bidding, but now I wonder, is it icky? Should I launder it in between wearings? I was only planning on wearing it on the ship-inside mostly, not out sweating or anything. Any advice is welcome!

At home, I would launder, but that would be after probably wearing for a full day. Assuming you are wearing it just for the evening, it would be okay as long as deoderant didn't rub off or something. Though I still might launder it.

Yes, now that I really think about it I'll have to wash it each time-but not so bad really I can always do a quickee hand wash & hang in bathroom to dry.

I'm planning to pack as if I am going on a 7 day but actually am going on a 14 day. Must be strong & limit # of shoes I bring too!

This topic reminds me of something that I saw yesterday while shopping at an Outdoor/Camping store (J.L. Waters).

Ex Officio lightweight underwear

Tagline: "7 countries, 16 weeks, 1 pair of underwear":eek:

http://www.exofficio.com/splash.aspx?page=LIST&category|womens=Women%27s%20Clothing&canned_results_trigger=&category_id=womens

Evidently, one can wear these underwear for a few days before washing and they (hallelujah) dry quickly after washing.

I just thought it might be an extreme example of trying to save space.:D

On the other hand, a reversible dress would be a good example of saving space.:)

Archived