Jewel -Thanksgiving week - Help?!?!?

We did a seven day Thanksgiving cruise on the Jewel last year and we loved every minute of it.

The Jewel is a beautiful ship and there is nothing else like freestyle cruising.

My only problem with this being a five day cruise. We did a five day cruise several years ago and said we would never do another one.

Just not enough time to really get into things before you are arriving back home again.

But if five days is all you can get - it is five days better than being at home.

We're doing the 9-nt cruise right after that one. It's nice because we will fly to Miami on Thanksgiving and board the cruise the next day. It comes back the following weekend, so we get a 9-nt cruise with only having to take 5 days off work :)

The Jewel is one of my two favorite ships, but my advise, a 5 day cruise will not give you the same service, food or anything else as a 7 day or longer. Don't ask me why, it just seems that way. We have done serveral 4 and 5 day cruises, pretty much have decided we won't do one again.

That being said, it sounds like you are pretty set on this, so go and enjoy. Just please remember there is a difference.

Nita

Archived