CC Cabins 7194, 7196, 7192

Morganw42

Just wondering if anybody had stayed in cabins 7192, 7194, or 7196 on the Millennium? I just booked that block for my family and wanted to see if anybody had any feedback or pics. Also, does anyone know if all of the Consierge class cabins are the same on the Millennium. I think I remember reading some where that some of them are smaller cabins that Celebrity "upgraded" to CC by adding better soft lines and services. Anybody know if this is true?

Just wondering if anybody had stayed in cabins 7192, 7194, or 7196 on the Millennium?

Stayed in 1B 7184 on Summit (M-class, same as Millennium) before it was changed to CC. It was a very good location.

I just booked that block for my family and wanted to see if anybody had any feedback or pics. Also, does anyone know if all of the Consierge class cabins are the same on the Millennium.

Yes, the CC cabins are all the same inside except for the three accessible aft CC cabins which are about 3 feet wider. There are some that have deeper balconies. The rear facing AFT CC cabins have the largest balconies. Next are 6143, 6144, 6135, 6136. Then the ones with angled balconies. Do a search on these threads in Celebrity forum for "large CC balconies" for a complete list.

I think I remember reading some where that some of them are smaller cabins that Celebrity "upgraded" to CC by adding better soft lines and services. Anybody know if this is true?

Not true for M-Class ships (Millennium, Ifinity, Summit, Constellation). This is truie for C-Class ships.

Have a great cruise.

Archived