Cecilia!

heelfan94

I know this thread will disappear, but I tried to email you and the link in your sig sends me to the cruise critic main page. Can you fix the link? :)

I just got to the page with her profile information on it and it does have a link with her email address on it. The link is next to the smiley face icon by her signature. When you click the email link, it doesn't open an email page but instead takes you to an error screen where her email address is displayed. No harm, no foul on that -- it's just that the html surrounding her link was not correctly coded for an email. But the address is there.

I'm still getting the CC main page when I click her sig. When I click the link richtersl put in this thread, it does take me to her profile. But I can get there by clicking Cecilia's username. Oh, well. I'll email her and go from there. :)

Are you clicking the link that says email? :confused:

You should get the attached page when you click that and her email address is right there.

All you need to do is open an email and then enter the address that's displayed. :)

I'd type it out, but prefer to leave it in the image to protect her privacy because my email has been harvested from this site by spammers and I don't want the same thing to happen to her.

cecilia.jpg.c9329f6203a01fe4df9e06594d225f4b.jpg

Right click on the e-mail link, then go down and left click on Properties. A window will open with her CC e-mail address but not her personal.

Thanks, pal! That finally did it. Maybe it's my browser that won't let me click and use her email link. In any event, I finally got it. :)

Archived