Adice for Miracle out of New York

hey gang, if anyone has cruised the Miracle recently, here is my question.

I want to book Nick and Noras for 2 nights, pretty much as soon as I get on board. I obviously dont want to miss any of the "best" dinners (lobster night!) or formal nights in the main dining room.

Can anyone offer any advice as to which nights would be the best to choose? If not, does anyone know which nights are the formal nights?

Thanks!!!!!

Not on the Miracle, but on the Legend, I had it worked out that the "weakest" night was the night we were in San Juan. Turns out I was off one day. It should have been the night we were in St. Thomas.

No matter. We enjoyed our meal, and practically had the place and ship to ourselves, cause "everyone" was ashore.

My husband and I just sailed on the Miracle last month and we ate at Nick and Nora's on the 2nd sea day (3rd night). We thought it would be best because it was a sea day and didn't have to rush back from port.

the 2nd night is the first formal night and also the 7th night is the 2nd formal night.

Archived