cabin 8234 Spirit?

hoptoit

Is cabin 8234 worth the extra money for the extended balcony? We have sailed on the Spirit before in a reg. balcony. This room is turned a different direction. Any comments on this room or others like it? We are spoiled. We just got back from the West. Carb. on the Zuiderdam in a cat. SS. Large cabin and balcony! Thanks for your help.

If I could have the perfect cruise ship in the Carnival line it would be the Spirit or Pride ship, the food,crew,lattes,entertainment,margaritas, and more food on the Zuiderdam!!!!!!!

We were in room 8232 on the legend.The room itself is the same size but the balcony is huge. It is even larger than a regular 8I extended balcony.We loved this room and will always book it in the future when we do any of the spirit class ships.

Laura

I found this review of a similar cabin on the Legend which is another Spirit class ship. The cabin they speak about is directly one floor up from the cabin you re considering.

"We were in cabin 7260 which is a handicapped room with a balcony that is 185 sq ft so it was great! We had a lot of noise from the storage room beside us. This is the room that all of the stewards use for storage and it is used all day and all nite. I personally would not recommend this room. Our room steward was Adrian and he was great. He even brought me a lounge chair from the deck to use on my balcony! The ship is just magnificent."

Here is the link to the full post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/newreply.php?1do=newreply&p=1467571

If this is a handicapped room, I believe it is possible for you to be moved if the room is needed by a handicapped cruiser.

Archived