confused

Fisical1

We are sailing on the Star in December in a mini suite and reading the boards I am confused if there are any extra perks or not with a mini suite. Can someone tell me? Also is there a poor location of a Cabin with a mini suite? Thank you for your feedback.

Fiscal1, what I read is that the concierge perks were going to go away after the first of the year. However, it has been quite difficult for mini-suite guests to use the concierge's services anyway, because there are just too many mini-suites on the big ships (along with all the penthouse suites and above) for him/her to assist. So practically, speaking, those have not really been available to mini-suite guests.

As far as a bad mini-suite location, I haven't heard of any. Some people have been concerned about the noise from the pool deck above, but I've never read that that has been an issue with people who've stayed in the minis below the pool.

We sailed in a mini suite on the Star 2 years ago and didn't receive anything extra. We didn't use the concierge to make alternate dining reservations, we made them ourselves. We always got the time we wanted and an excellent table to maybe that was the perk!;)

Archived