Carnival Glory Question

iggy's mom

DH & I will be cruising on the Carnival Glory next May. We have not cruised with Carnival for many, many years. We usuallly choose to cruise on Princess or Disney.

If anyone has any Glory "tips" for us, that would be appreciated.

Also, on our last couple of cruises Princess/the airlines offered a service where we could check our luggage in, onto the plane the night before. We also were able to check-in and our boarding passes where in our stateroom the night before. One of the conditions to doing this was that you had to be booked only on particular airlines. Luckily, everytime we had used an airline that was participating.

Does anyone know if Carnival, specifically the Carnival Glory in the Carib. has such a service?

Thanks ahead of time! :)

DH & I will be cruising on the Carnival Glory next May. We have not cruised with Carnival for many' date=' many years. We usuallly choose to cruise on Princess or Disney.

Also, on our last couple of cruises Princess/the airlines offered a service where we could check our luggage in, onto the plane the night before. We also were able to check-in and our boarding passes where in our stateroom the night before. One of the conditions to doing this was that you had to be booked only on particular airlines. Luckily, everytime we had used an airline that was participating.

Does anyone know if Carnival, specifically the Carnival Glory in the Carib. has such a service?

Thanks ahead of time! :)[/quote']

We have been on the Glory numerous times so if you have any specific questions would be happy to answer. Sorry we drive down to Florida so not able to help with second question.

We just returned from the Glory, today. It was a great cruise! You will not be sorry that you booked on the Glory. We plan to do it again. The staff is very helpful and friendly (95%). The food was very good. The menus were different each night and there are alternatives that are always available. We enjoyed sitting by the window and eating our lunch each day in the Red Sail Resturant.

We were pleased from embarkation to debarkation.

New balcony furniture was put in today.

We just returned from the Glory, today. It was a great cruise! You will not be sorry that you booked on the Glory. We plan to do it again. The staff is very helpful and friendly (95%). The food was very good. The menus were different each night and there are alternatives that are always available. We enjoyed sitting by the window and eating our lunch each day in the Red Sail Resturant.

Would love to hear about your cruise and your review of the Glory. We are going in November and have side-by-side balcony rooms on the lido deck. We are hoping that it won't be too much trouble to have the balcony door open between the cabins.

This is great to read! I thought I wanted to take the Pride on a Mexican Riveria cruise next May. I was worried the weather might be cooler in May and coming from NY the last thing I want it to be cold on board. I started looking into other itinerary and the Glory came up. It seems to get good reviews consistently.

DH & I will be cruising on the Carnival Glory next May. We have not cruised with Carnival for many' date=' many years. We usuallly choose to cruise on Princess or Disney.

Thanks ahead of time! :)[/quote']

Are you meaning as VIP you should be able to get luggage all taken care of the night before(picked up at door which is again picked up at airport near home). My friend said they could do that on their Carnival cruise so we asked about it on the Glory cruise 6-30-07. They said its only done for certain cruises, maybe for Alaska and Europe cruises. Sorry but it did'nt work for us on the Glory Caribbean cruise.

I'd be glad to answer any other questions about your Glorious cruise. I still have the Capers. Have a fantastic cruise.

Cassandra

Archived