Just off the Legend 7-22-07

islahopper

Just off the Legend at 9am this morning, sitting at DB house in Tampa. Just a quick little review. I will post a longer one when I get to work on Tues or Wed if my work computer is repaired. Emb: Had VIP check-in, arrived at 11:30 and were the 3rd-6th people onboard, could have first but got hip-checked by the lady in front of me. The ship was great, the food was very good in the buffet and dining room, the supper club was great as always. Sorry folks, I still don't like the p***a, but I did eat it a couple of nights at 2am( so it may have just been the timing on it). Our cabin was good, used the balcony alot. Fellow cruisers were the youngest of any cruise I've been on. We started out as a group of 4 which after the first night became a group of 8-12(FOD, you folks rock.) The adult pool and hot tub was kept that way by the hard working security guys. There was very little chair hogging( for the 2 people who were p****d off about someone taking your towels, they will go perfect on my deck chairs, thank-you). Of all the cruises I've taken this cruise was the best!! I only got like 32 hours of sleep the whole time, the rest of the group is already napping. I'll stick aroud for a few mins while I finish my drink and head to DBs pool. Thank-you and have a great day.

We just got off the Legend too!! What a fantastic time we had. Maybe we ran into each other on the ship. My husband is Wolf and if you were at the welcome aboard show, you got to see him. We have traveled on carnival since 1997! This was the best!! I will truly miss this cruise. We are back home in Daytona Beach. This is my first time on cruise critic. I hope I can continue communicating with people that have been on this cruise and on future cruises.:)

Just off the Legend at 9am this morning, sitting at DB house in Tampa. Just a quick little review. I will post a longer one when I get to work on Tues or Wed if my work computer is repaired. Emb: Had VIP check-in, arrived at 11:30 and were the 3rd-6th people onboard, could have first but got hip-checked by the lady in front of me. The ship was great, the food was very good in the buffet and dining room, the supper club was great as always. Sorry folks, I still don't like the p***a, but I did eat it a couple of nights at 2am( so it may have just been the timing on it). Our cabin was good, used the balcony alot. Fellow cruisers were the youngest of any cruise I've been on. We started out as a group of 4 which after the first night became a group of 8-12(FOD, you folks rock.) The adult pool and hot tub was kept that way by the hard working security guys. There was very little chair hogging( for the 2 people who were p****d off about someone taking your towels, they will go perfect on my deck chairs, thank-you). Of all the cruises I've taken this cruise was the best!! I only got like 32 hours of sleep the whole time, the rest of the group is already napping. I'll stick aroud for a few mins while I finish my drink and head to DBs pool. Thank-you and have a great day.

Islahopper ... we are doing this cruise as a group cruise next June/July 2008, so I definitely look forward to reading your longer review ... but so glad to hear you had such a great time!! If you liked it that much, you guys could join us next year!!;)

gaperson, this ship did not sleep, there was at least 500 at the bathrobe party at midnight. Lots of nightlife, I never went to bed before 3am, DW did, so even when I got back to the room, I would watch tv or sit out on the balcony. The rest of my group is still napping from the lack of sleep and the non-stop fun!! You will have a great cruise. Thank-you and have a great day. I'll be on line for a few, if anyone else may have questions. Thank-you and have a great day.

We were on the Legend 6 May this year and had a BLAST!!! We would usually get back to the cabin 1 or 2 A.M., and there was still plenty of people out and about, plenty of things to do, we just needed some rest before the morning rolled around.

Attached is the website where you can see some pics.

Enjoy!!!

Matt

http://travel.webshots.com/album/559145634ftuDff

Archived