Perfect Day

SurveyHand

Just posted a video of our "Perfect Day" on the Mariner of the Seas in May of this year. It's basically a compilation of clips I recorded throughout the cruise. Let me know what you think.

Steve

Steve -

This is awesome!!! I just watched it and smiled and was just giddy through the whole thing. We just booked Mariner for May 2008 and now I'm even more excited to go (is that even possible?).

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Stephie :)

Just posted a video of our "Perfect Day" on the Mariner of the Seas in May of this year. It's basically a compilation of clips I recorded throughout the cruise. Let me know what you think.

Steve

Steve,

Absolutely Fabulous! I thought this was so great that I watched it a few times and then had to share it with my son... and then had to email it to my parents who are going on their first cruise with my family on the LOS 8/18! This just got us more excited! :)

Glad you enjoyed it. I tried to capture the sense of the vast array of activities available on board a cruise ship these days.

I know that we enjoyed watching others before we went so I wanted to try to contribute something when we got back.

Steve

Steve

Steve, you should market that Video to RCI! It was all encompassing showing so many actual features of enjoyment on the their ships.

Good Job.

Nanatravel

Fantastic video!!! I miss the cruise sooo much it was actually a little emotional for me to watch. It brought back such great memories of our cruise. When were you on the ship? My family was just on the July 8,2007 cruise. Your video really makes me want to get back on!! What a great advertisement for RCCL, they should use your video and pay you for it!!

Kim

Archived