Rotterdam: Bubble Bath in 6103?

MrsMuir

I have the deck plans for Rotterdam, and it looks like the stateroom that we booked for the 9/2008 Black Sea/Egypt Cruise, Verandah Suite 6103, will do fine for us. We had 6109 on our first cruise together, and it was great. However, in looking at the Amsterdam's deck plans, 6103 is "shower-only." Has anyone been in 6103? It is listed as a "BB" category. Should I ask for our old 6109, which would cost a bit more? I don't like changing plans once they're made, but I do enjoy lolling in Hollywood bubbles before tarting myself up for the evening.

Is it possible that the stateroom configurations for these sister ships could be slightly different?

Linda

Linda, I'm not sure from your post whether you're looking for a bubble bath on the Rotterdam or the Amsterdam:) , but I did go look at both ship's deck plans on HAL's website. Both 6103 and 6109 on Amsterdam have the little black asterisks which denote shower only. 6103 and 6109 on Rotterdam do not have the little black asterisks. So yes, it does look as if the configurations for these sister ships can be a little different. I can't help you any more than that with your question, sorry, but the title of your post so intrigued me that I just had to read and comment:rolleyes: I sure hope you get your bubbly bath;)

Karin

Archived