Carnival "BIG SALE"

cruisin1982

i didnt get a past guest rate OR this sale wasnt including for my sensation cruise in sept =(

You definitely want to check for past guest rates. My family and I are going on a cruise on the Sensation around Labor day weekend and it came out cheaper with the past guest rate then booking straight. I always check online first without my past guest number and then I call and to make sure I check with my past guest number again. I sometimes check some of websites to see if I'm getting the best rate possible. I would call your PVP and if doesn't work call the supervisor over them. It's worth a shot

Oops, I think my post got lost in the shuffle... I hope someone may be able to answer my questions. I posted the questions again below.

Also, if there is not a good room available for an upgrade, say.. if the ship is too full.. would we be able to get an onboard credit?

Questions, questions, questions... :rolleyes:

Apparently our group of four is able to upgrade from a 6a to a 6b with this sale. Would this be a good thing? I was looking at the deck plans and we now have a OV room that is kind of in the middle toward the front on the Riviera Deck. The upgrade would put us, if I am looking at this correctly, on the Main Deck. Would we be able to ask for a specific room. Our room right now is not near an ice machine, elevators or any other white space so I was thinking, after reading all the posts here, that we have a pretty good room. Would hate to miss out on an upgrade if it is better, though. We booked through Carnival and this is our first cruise. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:D

Oops, I think my post got lost in the shuffle... I hope someone may be able to answer my questions. I posted the questions again below.

Also, if there is not a good room available for an upgrade, say.. if the ship is too full.. would we be able to get an onboard credit?

Questions, questions, questions... :rolleyes:

Apparently our group of four is able to upgrade from a 6a to a 6b with this sale. Would this be a good thing? I was looking at the deck plans and we now have a OV room that is kind of in the middle toward the front on the Riviera Deck. The upgrade would put us, if I am looking at this correctly, on the Main Deck. Would we be able to ask for a specific room. Our room right now is not near an ice machine, elevators or any other white space so I was thinking, after reading all the posts here, that we have a pretty good room. Would hate to miss out on an upgrade if it is better, though. We booked through Carnival and this is our first cruise. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:D

Personnaly, I don't think a one deck upgrade is worth the effort.

Yes with an upgrade sale you get to pick your cabin.

Archived