Tortola 3-9pm

md1jw

We are in Tortola between 3-9pm. on the 23rd October. Is it feasible, to visit the Baths independently, bearing in mind sunset and the last ferry at 6.00pm? We always prefer to organise our own excursions, but, if we do this via the ship, will it still be rushed.

Thanks

Joan

The ferry ride from Tortola is 45 mins each way, then you have to take an open air taxi from the dock to the Baths which is 10 mins each way and you really need a minimum of 2 hours at the Baths. I don't think it would be feasible if the last ferry is at 6.

Thanks your reply is appreciated. I thought that this would be the case, and I wouldn't want to spoil the trip by rushing - never mind, I will just have to arrange to go back sometime!

We are in Tortola between 3-9pm. on the 23rd October. Is it feasible, to visit the Baths independently, bearing in mind sunset and the last ferry at 6.00pm? We always prefer to organise our own excursions, but, if we do this via the ship, will it still be rushed.

Thanks

Joan

The independent operators go out in the morning. Your ship's tour should be okay. There's still plenty of daylight remaining, and you won't have to fret about returning in time.

The independent operators go out in the morning. Your ship's tour should be okay. There's still plenty of daylight remaining, and you won't have to fret about returning in time.

But she said that she will be there from 3-9. Do you really think she will be able to make it back on time?

But she said that she will be there from 3-9. Do you really think she will be able to make it back on time?

The port schedule is why I recommended the ship's tour:

The independent operators go out in the morning. Your ship's tour should be okay. There's still plenty of daylight remaining, and you won't have to fret about returning in time

The port schedule is why I recommended the ship's tour:

The independent operators go out in the morning. Your ship's tour should be okay. There's still plenty of daylight remaining, and you won't have to fret about returning in time

Yes, definitely the ship's tour.

Archived