PERU - Machu Picchu & the Plains of Nazca

Trainman-2

I don't see the question. I don't go to BA that much-don't like the city and have little business out of BA. So I depend on the hotel concierge or front desk to make most arrangements that I don't make myself.

Ok, I just wanted to know if 80 pesos (approx $25.00 US) from Jorge Newberry to the InterContinental made sense? They want 70 pesos (approx $21.00 US) to/from the hotel to the ferry terminal (we may go to Colonia one day).

I wanted to thank you as the hotels are giving me better prices for a private driver than the private drivers recommended on this board (and don't care if I charge the hotel or pay the driver directly).

Hi greatam,

Thank you so much for the advice. I will do some research regarding flights from Australia. We had not considered Lake Titicaca but it sounds as it is somewhere very special to visit and I dare say this will be our only visit to the area. Australia is so far away! We have plenty of time to organise this trip so I hope you do not mind if I contact you again in the coming months.

Thank you again.

Meg

Archived