Now I am a little scared, any truth to this????

On a 7+ day cruise, do they change the sheets daily? or only at the end of the cruise? I have never seen the stewards bringing sheets in or out of a room, so I assume only at the end of each cruise??

Do you change your bedsheets daily?? :rolleyes: I don't, I usually only change them once a week or so unless there is a spill/stain etc.

Just found this posted on Carnivalconnections.com: Any truth to this allegation???? I am now a little nervous about booking. Can anyone confirm this or have any proof to rebut? Thanks!:eek:

Date Posted: 05-10-2007' date=' 8:17 PM[b']bed bugs[/b] Ship: Carnival Triumph | Sail Date: 04/28/2007 | Destination: > Western Caribbean

a warning to all, be carefull when you sleep because you will awake to bites caused by bed bugs. this was confirmed by the ships nurse when my partner went to see her for bites that she would awake to in the morning. if you have any questions on this please contact me at turksld@yahoo.com

I would suggest a full haz-mat suit with breathing apparatus and a fly swatter. Can't be too careful. :)

Just found this posted on Carnivalconnections.com: Any truth to this allegation???? I am now a little nervous about booking. Can anyone confirm this or have any proof to rebut? Thanks!:eek:

Sure it's true, they can be found anywhere!

I can't see how this could make you nervous about booking a cruise, much worse things have happened on cruise ships and even at your corner market.

book your cruise and don't worry about it. Remember there are people out there who will complain about everything.....this person could have gotten them from the hotel bed the night before.

It's like people complaining about Noro virus, they got sick 2 hours after boarding????but are blaming the cruiseline.

I could get westnile virus from a mosquito but it doesn't stop me from going outside.

Have a great cruise:)

Well......Iam glad I have opened this thread. We had returned from our cruise on the sunday 29th , sometime on tuesday my legs started to itch in a few places, sence its been raining here I thought it was mosquitos, by friday I had these little bites all over me, so finally today i went to the dermatologist and he told me that its ether sandfleas or something else I brought with me from the cruise. anyway, this ofcourse will not stop me from cruising , this was our 5th cruise and first on this peticular cruiseline and this never happened before. I guess for the future could yall tell me which bug spray you use to spray your bed ? is it "OFF"? Iam not germofobic, but i do spary door handels and toilet handle with Lysol, so now I will have to sparay the mattres also.

Happy cruising everyone!!!!!!!!! :)

Date Posted: 05-10-2007' date=' 8:17 PM[b']bed bugs[/b] Ship: Carnival Triumph | Sail Date: 04/28/2007 | Destination: > Western Caribbean

a warning to all, be carefull when you sleep because you will awake to bites caused by bed bugs. this was confirmed by the ships nurse when my partner went to see her for bites that she would awake to in the morning. if you have any questions on this please contact me at turksld@yahoo.com

In May, we went to a five star resort in Mexico. Before our trip, I read several reviews with people speaking about bed bugs on Trip Adviser. I cannot help thinking, they are drumming this up...in order to get a FREE VACATION? But then again, what do I know?

Archived