Questions about Emerald Deck on the Grand

Jakie710

I am considering booking a trip on the Grand Princess to the British Isles next summer. I would like to book a family suite since there will be myself, my new husband, my son and my mother. From the deck plan it appears that the only family suites are on the Emerald deck and the life boats are as well. Several of the oceanview suites are noted as partial or obstructed view. Are any of the family suites obstructed? Would I be better off getting side by side cabins on another deck? And if I do that can we still share a balcony? I have never been on Princess -- thank you for your help!

Jakie

On this particular ship, the balcony partitions do open up between the balcony cabins. We've done this many times with the mini-suites. It's a narrow door opening, but convenient enough when you've got family in the next cabin.

In the Cat. XS - the family suites on the Dolphin Deck, you'd have a clear view. I don't see which family suite you're referring to on the Emerald Deck. In fact, I don't see any family suites on that deck at all. ????

Archived