GCT Great Rivers Europe-M/S Rhapsody

paulfr

We are considering a 2 for 1 last minute GCT Great Rivers of Europe Tour on the M/S Rhapsody Cantata Deck from Vienna to Amsterdam and the Brussels extension.

We must make up our minds quickly...like yesterday.

PLEASE....COMMENTS!!!!!

Go for it....the price is unbelieveable I've done this trip in both directions and want to do it again next year. 've done both the Vienna and Brussles extensions and prefer Vienna. The post trip extensions are always a let down for me.

I say go for it also......did this trip in 2004....Amsterdam to Vienna with post in Vienna.....not a let down, Vienna...loved it. You can't help but enjoy this cruise. In addition to the great port visits the scenery is wonderful.

L.L.

Sign up for the trip. The price can't be beat, and it does include 3 meals a day.

We just signed up for Great Rivers 2 for 1 leaving August 12. Pre- and post-trips were not offered, but the price is such a deal that we signed on. We have done this trip before, and it was a relaxing trip. There is now one cabin left on the August 12 departure. Couldn't believe that Grand Circle is open for booking on Sunday. Only 14-days to departure.:) We got home 3-days ago from GCT's Russian River Cruise, but couldn't pass up this deal.

We just booked GCT's The Great Rivers of Europe for 8/8/07- one of their last minute deals! Yeah! They still have an opening on the 8/12 tour, if any one is interested. I'm sure we'll have lots of questions for all you experienced river cruisers once the shock wears off, and we realize we're leaving in 9 days!

Any one else cruising on 8/8???

We could not pass on the great deal so we signed up last week and depart this afternoon. We return August 14th.

We are doing the reverse itinerary from Vienna to Amsterdam on the River Harmony.

This will be our third GCT cruise. One was terrific and one only so-so. We hope this one is great.

We will check in upon return.

Archived