Carnival Inspiration, Feb 21st-25th,2008 to Cozumel

mr jailerman

I'm booked and ready. If you have never experienced Chicago winter before it's not what you may call "Pleasent" here. So who else is going on this well needed long weekend??? Im sure it will be the trip that you will choose wisely not to tell your grandchildren about someday, but I'm sure it will be fun.:D Let me know....

Inspiration was my first cruise and it was a great one. Purple wormy things on the ceiling in the lido buffet restaurant are kind of strange but overall a great mid-sized ship! I absolutely love Cozumel, you will have a great time!:D

Jodie

Thanks Jodie & Johnson 529. I just went on my first cruise this last Feb on the FASCINATION and now I'm hooked!!! I can't wait till this Feb. I had to try a BALCONY so I just had to book a SUITE for myself. I will have a friend or two going but were getting separate rooms. I cant decide if I should stay with the Cat 11 suite or really "Take the Bite" and book the Cat 12 for the bigger Balcony..Not to many "JAILERMEN" are little guys and I fit the bill for my Career. The room in the Cat 11 is fine, but the size of the balcony is a concern.. Well I'll decide soon enough..Thanks again and write back soon.:) :)

Just ran into a neighbor this morning who is back from her first cruise -- on the Inspiration. She said she is HOOKED (no surprise here). I'm sure you will have a great time.

PS - I know what Chicago winters are like after spending college in Evanston. It must have been a typical February when I called my parents, told them the temp and asked if I could go to Bahamas for spring break! (that worked :cool:)

Archived