Millenium formal nights

teaach

I'm a newbie and I don't know how formal the attire is for "formal nights." My husband and I aren't interested in dressing up 3 times if gowns and tuxes are needed.

Any suggestions? 9.10/07 Western Med. :confused:

I'm a newbie and I don't know how formal the attire is for "formal nights." My husband and I aren't interested in dressing up 3 times if gowns and tuxes are needed.

Any suggestions? 9.10/07 Western Med. :confused:

A dark suit will be just fine, as will be a nice dress or pantsuit for you. If you do a search on these boards there are lots of discussions about this topic.

By the way - we're on the same cruise. You might want to stop by the Roll Call thread for this cruise, and say hello to some of your fellow cruisers: Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=335954&page=7

Also, there is informal alternative dining offered on Celebrity for dinner - it is not a buffet but table service. The menu is different than the dining room menu (there are two menus that alternate) and reservations are requested (can be made the same day but people have said that they have just been able to go without a reservation) and there is $2 charge (covers the tip). Also you can order room service from the dining room menu during the dining room hours - especially nice if you have a balcony and a great view that night.

Archived