Pearl Lobster Night??

2Cruise4Ever

There are no Formal nights on NCL ships anymore. Instead there are Dress Up nights. The first Dress Up night is on the first day at sea, the second evening you are aboard. On cruises over a week long, there will be a second Dress Up night, usually on the last evening you are aboard.

Resort Casual is always appropriate everywhere on NCL ships.

Yeah, I knew that already. Sorry, electricon, I meant "Optional Dress Up Night." I'm asking because a friend of mine is going on the Pearl soon and wanted to know when the second lobster night is. If there's Lobster twice even! :)

did your same route last year on the NCL star, should be the same. lobster night was monday, the 1st sea day. many do dress up for the portaits...saw all types of clothes. 2nd was glacier bay day, thursday. lobster tails were offered only on the 1st optional dress up night in the main dining rooms.

We made friends on the Pearl in May, and they were upset to realize that they'd made reservations at Mambo's on lobster night. I pointed out that, on the bottom of the dining section in the freestyle, it stated that there was a lobster dish available in each restaurant that evening. They went to Mambo's, where their non-lobster eating daughter had TexMex off the Mambo's menu, and they enjoyed a lobster tail like the ones that were being served in the main dining rooms.

We were on the July 1st sailing of the Pearl. Like ute_fan said the daily said a "lobster dish" was available at all restaraunts. We ate in Summer Palace that night and the "lobster dish" was a seafood dish with 1/2 lobster tail, shrimp and scallops. It was very good, but not the whole lobster tail that people are expecting.

Archived