POA -3/7/07 Suite prices drop

Pamela W

:) I was upset earlier this week when the baloney cabin we had (BA) went down $135 in price ($270 total). My TA said that we could not rebook and get the lower price. Then I thought, well at least we get one of the BA cabins with the larger veranda. Yesterday I checked the NCL website and the suite prices went way down for the March 1, 2008 cruise on the Pride of America to Hawaii. I called my TA and of course we were able to upgrade. So we now we have an AF cabin for a total of about $800 more. We're thrilled!:D

Congrats on the cabin!! Ironically friends of our were going next year and got us so excited, we decided to go too. Now they have dropped out, but when I checked for our week, the prices had dropped so we upgraded for such a few hundred dollars more and are thrilled too! Exciting, isn't it!!!!

Pamela - thanks for posting that suite prices dropped on the 3/01/08 sailing. My husband and I have been watching that particular cruise and just booked an AE cabin ourselves! That's a great deal relative to the hotel we were looking at in Kauai for the same week.

I have started a Roll call for this cruise if you want to log on. I notice that you are from Minnesota. Our daughter lives in Minneapolis. She has been on many cruises with us, but know that she is 26 and working she doesn't have the same vacation time as when she was a student. However we are now empty nesters and can afford to take more trips:D

I will hop over and join the roll call. I figure by March we'll be ready to get a break from Minnesota's lovely winter - as much as I like it here can only take so many months of freezing cold and little sunlight.

Archived