South Beach pre cruise entertainment

Hello everyone! Me and the wife are planning on having some fun on our pre cruise stay in miami. I was thinking about hanging out in south beach. we are in our early 30's and was think about going to the beach getting a bite to eat, having some drinks and maybe dance a little. Is there a place where i can can do all this in one spot. i was reading the forum and some one mentioned Mangos. is that a fun place to go? where is it located? any other place that you guys have been to that you highly recomend.

Thanks

I won't try to recommend a restaurant but, while you are out on Miami Beach

You can go to the end of the island, to

South Pointe Park

1 Washington Avenue

Miami Beach, FL 33139

It is right on Government Cut ,the cruise ships will sail by and you can see what you will look like when you sail, it is a great photo op.

You can check which ships will sail by and when at, Cruise Ship calander

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/

Hello everyone! Me and the wife are planning on having some fun on our pre cruise stay in miami. I was thinking about hanging out in south beach. we are in our early 30's and was think about going to the beach getting a bite to eat, having some drinks and maybe dance a little. Is there a place where i can can do all this in one spot. i was reading the forum and some one mentioned Mangos. is that a fun place to go? where is it located? any other place that you guys have been to that you highly recomend.

Thanks

Hi....My husband and I are huge fans of Mango's Tropical Cafe. It's located at 900 Ocean Drive in South Beach. You can eat dinner there (get there early to grab a table!), and spend the evening throwing back a few Mojitos, dance, and enjoy the shows. The place is so much fun. We never pass up a chance to go when we're in the Miami area. You can check out their website, www.mangostropicalcafe.com. If you're there in late October, we'll see you there! Have fun!!

Karen

We ate early in the day at news cafe. Its a garden type outside resturant with cute little wild parrots that like to throw sea grape type seeda on you. Our waitress says they tend to be alittle pesky after a while, but we found them very entertaining.

I will second the vote for Mangos. It is a great place to hang out...you can either be inside with all the music and dancing, or grab a table outside and listen to the music while watch the constant stream of "interesting" people pass by.

Another vote for Mango's. It and the Clevelander are our favorites in Sobe.

We spent last Thursday and Friday there after our EOS cruise. BTW, they

are doing some renovations on the Clevelander, but they constructed a nice

stage over the pool and you can still get food.

Archived