Bus service between Boston and Bayonne

I have tried unsuccessfully to find a bus service between Boston and Bayonne. I have been advised on these forums there is such an entity. What I need to know is where is it in Boston? Is there parking for a vehicle nearby? If so, how much is the parking fee? Does the bus go directly to the Cape Liberty Pier? How about pickup when the ship returns. Questions, questions. Hope someone can provide the needed information.:)

When we sailed on Voyager out of Bayonne a few years ago, we took the Academy Bus line bus from South Station to Bayonne and back. Parking is available in the South Station area but it is expensive. Depending on where you are coming from, you might be better of taking a cab, public transportation, or having someone drop you off. Check with your TA or with RCI for details on the current bus arrangements. :)

I have tried unsuccessfully to find a bus service between Boston and Bayonne. I have been advised on these forums there is such an entity. What I need to know is where is it in Boston? Is there parking for a vehicle nearby? If so, how much is the parking fee? Does the bus go directly to the Cape Liberty Pier? How about pickup when the ship returns. Questions, questions. Hope someone can provide the needed information.:)

Here is a link to RCI page on buses to Cape Liberty: I can't answer questions about parking but RCI SHOULD have info concerning that. http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/r...rcoach_RCI.pdf

I can't answer questions about parking but RCI SHOULD have info concerning that.

How far is it from Boston to Bayonne? What airport do you fly into and is there easy transportation to this Academy bus station?

Bayonne is a few miles south of NYC, just off the New Jersey Turnpike. Depending on traffic conditions it is probably a four and a half - five hour drive. If you fly in, the closest airport is Newark. Academy uses the South Station bus terminal in Boston for pick-up and return, and goes directly to the pier in Bayonne - no terminal involved.

Archived