Questions for HOLIDAY cruisers

We have sailed many sailings with RC and Princess, but never with Carnival, but got such a great deal that we couldnt pass it up.

Have a couple of questions?

Choclate Buffet - is this also on the 5 day Holiday cruises.

Midnight Buffets - are these nightly on the Holiday.

Do they do a special Midnight Buffet with picture taking of foods made into all sorts of things.

Sounds like I'm hungry doesnt it. MMMMMM But I am going on a diet and I always get hungry before I diet.

I have not been seeing any post about the Holiday. I wonder why that is.

Thank you for the answers in advance.

Darlene

We have sailed many sailings with RC and Princess, but never with Carnival, but got such a great deal that we couldnt pass it up.

Have a couple of questions?

Choclate Buffet - is this also on the 5 day Holiday cruises.

Midnight Buffets - are these nightly on the Holiday.

On the Holiday, these are combined. They call it the Gala Buffet. It is on only one of the nights.

Do they do a special Midnight Buffet with picture taking of foods made into all sorts of things.

They let you come in and take photos for a period of time. They will then open it up to be eaten.

Sounds like I'm hungry doesnt it. MMMMMM But I am going on a diet and I always get hungry before I diet.

I have not been seeing any post about the Holiday. I wonder why that is.

There have been several posts on the Holiday. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=6574306&pp=25

Thank you for the answers in advance.

Darlene

She is a smaller ship but has a great crew.

Dave

There have been several recent threads about the Holiday. You can go to the top right and click on 'search', and type in "Holiday", and you'll find all the info you need.

I was recently on the Holiday for my fifth cruise on her, a coupla weeks ago. Had a wonderful time, as always. Nothing wrong with the ship....great staff and crew, entertainment, and all the food was outstanding, particularly in the dining room.:)

As Jetskier said, just realize that she is the oldest and smallest ship in Carnival's fleet. She does not have the multi-story atrium that many associate with the newer cruise ships.

That being said, lots of folks prefer smaller ships. The last 2 times we sailed her was in 2003 and her staff and crew were great.

We were scheduled to sail her again in 2005, but Katrina changed those plans for us.

As I tell my friends, Carnival is not 5 star dining, but you will definately get your money's worth (and usually a lot more).

Have a great cruise.

We sail this afternoon on the Holiday for the fifth time; and yes, we expect to have a wonderful time as always! A toast will be coming your way as we depart around 4 PM.

Say hello to Mel (social host) and Dario (giftshop manager) for me. Enjoy your cruise.

Dave

Archived