~!~!~Possible CC Group Cruise to Hawaii-FEB 14th 2009 POAM INTERESTED?!?

ROPD184

Preds,we loved our cruise to Hawaii in July. But,I was wanting to see whales and HUGE waves,so thats why we picked Feb. I understand about the airfare. There are quite a few ppl that are wanting to book depending on airfare. I know we cant get any quotes on fares this early out.

I would have to go back and read the pages to know who was asking about kids going. The thread is kinda quiet right now,but when James gets back,Im sure it will pick back up. Also,this weekend... Dot

• 3 months later...

Hey, sorry, this cruise is on hold at the moment...our group leader had some personal things to take care of,so some of us are planning another cruise and then Hawaii in 2009. But, Hawaii is wonderful!! Dot

Sweetheart and Big D....You should be on our thread for the Conquest cruise! Or have you been over..Ive been so busy lately that I havent paid a lot of attention. I see its your honeymoon cruise, Congrats!! You might not be interested in doing things with a group,but then again,you can do as much as you like! Never mind scratch that! I see where this is NOT your honeymoon cruise! Read that wrong.. Dot

Archived