~!~!~Possible CC Group Cruise to Hawaii-FEB 14th 2009 POAM INTERESTED?!?

ROPD184

Hey there, We are trying to see if there would be any interested in a 7 night Hawaii Cruise Critic Group Cruise Leaving Honolulu Round Trip Feb 14th, 2009. I already have about 8 people that are wanting to book. If this prooves succesful, this will be the 2nd Annual "Cupid's" Cruise Critic Group Cruise. This will be a funtime..If you have any interest, PLEASE let me know!! THANKS A LOT!!

James, I read a post from Lucy and she is also trying to book a Hawaii cruise for fall 2009. maybe we can merge instead of compete. Just a suggestion. We are interested in either the Alaska or Hawaii cruise. Here is the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=11041241&postcount=4

Dave

I think we'll go agead and try for this one....Laura seemed kind of excited about the idea of booking a Group Cruise through NCL...said its never been done and thought it was a good idea..so LETS see who wants to do this!

Hey there, We are trying to see if there would be any interested in a 7 night Hawaii Cruise Critic Group Cruise Leaving Honolulu Round Trip Feb 14th, 2009. I already have about 8 people that are wanting to book. If this prooves succesful, this will be the 2nd Annual "Cupid's" Cruise Critic Group Cruise. This will be a funtime..If you have any interest, PLEASE let me know!! THANKS A LOT!!
I hope you can make a group! NCL hasn't had many CC group cruises. Good luck. :)

Roger that Dave.....And the roster begins.....I am not sure what perks will be given to people booking this cruise, laura is checking into that for me...but lets do this rare NCL Cruise Critic Group Cruise....Cant think of a better place to be than Honolulu for Valentines day 2009!!!

1. ROPD184 (2)
  2. Cruisin Dave (2)

Lets get this thing up and going!!!

Cecilia.....YOU WANNA COME????
We actually canceled a cruise on the POH for earlier this month and we're off to Hawaii for a land vacation over Labor Day week. I've cruised Hawaii once before and loved it. Maybe this land vacation will prompt me to book another cruise. ;)

Hi: It is a quite a long way away but I would be intested in getting more info. on this Hawaii cruise. This is one place we haven't been yet. We might have been interested in the one Feb. 08 but we have just booked on the Jade for Feb. 16/08. We are from Canada, would this make a difference? We have been on 5 NCL Cruise's, The Jade will be #6.

OK Everyone....this is great....I noticed that there were no Group Cruises that I could find on Norwegian.....so Im hoping that this is a very succesful cruise..Here is the roster so far of those interested......

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  5. Host Cecilia (YOU KNOW you wanna hehe)
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake

You know Cameron we have some people from Canada on our current CUpid's group cruise.....too bad you guys arent on that one....hope you are able to come on this one for sure!!!!

Hey everyone....See you guys are makin me feel oh so much better about this NCL idea....Getting some GREAT feedback and interest.....I know its a far time out...but I think we wil probably get the best rooms and rates this way.....

Sherry.....bad bad girl!!! HAHAHAHA Maybe we should incorperate that into the group name if we get that....hmmm HAHAHA

ED gotcha down too.....your in like flyn..or something like that......Kathy....gotcha too...This is GREAT!!! Come on guys....who wants to be a Cupid in Hawaii on Norwegian.....This will be my first NCL cruise so I am pumped BIG TIME!!!!

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake
  8. AKB10
  9. Shermar96
  10. Ed_k_tx

now silkhair1....are you wanting to go with us also?? Lemme know so I can get your name on the list too!!!!

It is a long way off..but I have looked,and I do want to go back in Feb and will ONLY be interested in POA as I think it gets better reviews than PoAl. And,POH will be long gone by then! :) Dot

COOOOL DALSAL...Then you know what?? im adding you to the list!!!! Lets get some more people over here...Im excited to get some pricing on this cruise...that will be great!!!

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake
  8. AKB10
  9. Shermar96
  10. Ed_k_tx
  11. DALSAL

I know right??? All these folks interested and still a year and a half out...we need to make sure and keep this partay going!!!!! hahaha

You're definitely right about that. I've seen a little interest on the other board. Maybe you need to tell them again.

Dave

Archived