~!~!~Possible CC Group Cruise to Hawaii-FEB 14th 2009 POAM INTERESTED?!?

ROPD184

This sounds great!

MY DH and I were thinking of doing Hawaii next (Will have BOA points!!!) and a group cruise would be awesome, and February is a great month for us (we live in ME and need the escape!!)

Please get details and let us know!

oooooooh. I just looked, nice itinerary!! :D

Hey everyone!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! E13...Your right your right.....shame on me!!! HAHAHAHA your in girl!!! No getting out now!!!!

I heart mickey.......NO PROB NO PROB!!! I have a couple of friends that are thinking about going....just buddies that will probably share a room....You wanna go and you know it.......Glad to meet you here and lets keep chattin on this and get this cruise going...

Halos-----you are right....its an awesome itenerary..and the pics that I have seen of the ship are awesome too...from what I have heard, a cruise is the only way to see Hawaii....I noticed that a couple of stops are overnighters....thats awesome....I am still waiting on info..and will probably Email Laura Monday to see if she has heard anything...

Just to let you guys know....We currently have a Cupid's group leaving Galveston Feb 08....and its an AWESOME group....several of the folks chatting in here are from that group.....so I can promise you this will be an outstanding group to travel with...I know its a far time from now....but the way I look at it is this....We get the cruise paid for, and sitll have time to save pennies for spendingmoney!!! YAY!!!!

This is going to be the second Cupid's Cruise....but I still gotta think of a name....I think Char said something like Cupid's Pride of America in Hawaii. Sound good to everyone??? Alright.....Good to see everyone and ill catchup with yall later!!!!

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  5. Host Cecilia (YOU KNOW you wanna hehe)
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake
  8. AKB10
  9. Shermar96
  10. Ed_k_tx
  11. DALSAL
  12. Iheartmickey
  13. halos
  14. Enchantress13

GOOD GROUP so far.....im looking forward to this!!

....I think Char said something like Cupid's Pride of America in Hawaii. Sound good to everyone??? Alright.....Good to see everyone and ill catchup with yall later!!!!

How 'bout Cupid Gets Laid ??????:p

You have no idea how perfect the timing is on this for me!!woohoo!! Gonna talk DH into this cruise sometime this weekend while we're all relaxed on the beach. :D

I've read this thread.....how do all you people know each other????

ROPD184,aka James said..

Just to let you guys know....We currently have a Cupid's group leaving Galveston Feb 08....and its an AWESOME group....several of the folks chatting in here are from that group.....so I can promise you this will be an outstanding group to travel with...I know its a far time from now....but the way I look at it is this....We get the cruise paid for, and sitll have time to save pennies for spendingmoney!!! YAY!!!!

I've read this thread.....how do all you people know each other????

Personally, I don't know anyone here yet. Hopefully I'll get on the ship with everyone and that will change. :)

I've been wanting to cruise to Hawaii for a while.

LOL...no,I thought your halo was a little tarnished

That's the rumor. :D

Sherry.....bad bad girl!!! HAHAHAHA Maybe we should incorperate that into the group name if we get that....hmmm HAHAHA

:rolleyes: Well James, gotta have some fun somehow!!!!

I see that I've got two groups to keep up with now!!!! geez! Oh well, it's worth it!

Everyone is checking out the interiary -- I haven't even looked! Doesn't matter to me - I just wanna go to Hawaii! haha

Day Port Arrive Depart

1 Sat 14-Feb-2009 Honolulu - - - - - 8:00 pm

2 Sun 15-Feb-2009 Hilo 8:00 am 6:00 pm

3 Mon 16-Feb-2009 Maui 8:00 am Overnight

4 Tue 17-Feb-2009 Maui - - - - - 6:00 pm

5 Wed 18-Feb-2009 Kona 7:00 am 6:00 pm

6 Thu 19-Feb-2009 Kauai 8:00 am Overnight

7 Fri 20-Feb-2009 Kauai - - - - - 2:00 pm

8 Sat 21-Feb-2009 Honolulu 7:00 am - - -

Its a great Itinerary! And, a great ship. I know that Feb will be even better than it was in July. Lots of huge WAVES and Whales! Ive never done a whale watch,so I have to go back to Alaska or Hawaii to do one...actually,Im going back to both places!

If you havent already,there is a great webcam in Honolulu on Wakiki beach at the Duke Kahanamaku statue. Just google Honolulu webcams. I watched/listened to it every night before going to Hawaii! LOL..its a great webcam and you will learn all the words to the song just like I did! And,on weekends,they usually have something going on..you can see ppl standing in front of the statue on the cell phones and then they turn around to the webcam and wave! Check it out! Dot

Day Port Arrive Depart

1 Sat 14-Feb-2009 Honolulu - - - - - 8:00 pm

2 Sun 15-Feb-2009 Hilo 8:00 am 6:00 pm

3 Mon 16-Feb-2009 Maui 8:00 am Overnight

4 Tue 17-Feb-2009 Maui - - - - - 6:00 pm

5 Wed 18-Feb-2009 Kona 7:00 am 6:00 pm

6 Thu 19-Feb-2009 Kauai 8:00 am Overnight

7 Fri 20-Feb-2009 Kauai - - - - - 2:00 pm

8 Sat 21-Feb-2009 Honolulu 7:00 am - - -

Thanks, I actually did go and pull it up! Checked out the ship and all. Gotta be in the know! I don't care where I go, just as long as it's on a ship!:D

Its a great Itinerary! And, a great ship. I know that Feb will be even better than it was in July. Lots of huge WAVES and Whales! Ive never done a whale watch,so I have to go back to Alaska or Hawaii to do one...actually,Im going back to both places!

If you havent already,there is a great webcam in Honolulu on Wakiki beach at the Duke Kahanamaku statue. Just google Honolulu webcams. I watched/listened to it every night before going to Hawaii! LOL..its a great webcam and you will learn all the words to the song just like I did! And,on weekends,they usually have something going on..you can see ppl standing in front of the statue on the cell phones and then they turn around to the webcam and wave! Check it out! Dot

Thanks Dot, I'll have to check out that webcam!!!!!! I bet it's beautiful there....can't wait!

Hey all.....man would ya just look at this....thisis gotta be the coolest thing ever....Im glad that there is so much interest in this....we ALREADY have an awesome grou of interested people....

OhioNCLCruiser-----Your in huh?? thats awesome..now are you already booked...or are you also waiting for the group pricing and perks???? Lemme know..and ill add ya to the list!!!! GLAD TO MEET YOU!!!

PIESHOPS....To answer your question...NO....I have not gotten the informatoin from laura yet...I dont expect to get it this weekend because I am sure she is off..BUT I will email her first thing Monday morning to tell her what an awesome group of people we already have waiting for the info so they can get booked and get in..........Glad you are interested and hopefully you can come on with us!!!!

SOOOOO Roxanna??? Are you wanting to come with this group of cool people that already seem like they know eachother...Ill explain the deal

I am the group leader of a group called the "Cupid's"....right now we are scheduled for our first annual Cupid's Cruise Critic Group Cruise on the Carnival Conquest...leaving Galveston...So this first cruise is called the Cupid's conquest..we are called the Cupid's cause we travel on or around V-Day....

The Cupids group is alreary having such a good time getting ready for our upcoming trip....we decided to go ahead and plan the SECOND annual trip..which will be Hawaii in 2009. LEaving Vday to be exact....Didnt know what kind of response we would get on the NCL line because as far as I know there hasnt been a Cruise Critic Group Cruise on NCL...so this could possibly be a first ever group cruise on NCL.....Ive never been on a NCL ship before..so i am very excited about this....I am glad that everyone on here seems to be as excited as I am about this....and I am sure as time goes on..we will get closer an dbigger....

AS SOON as Laura gives me info on ths pricing and perks...I will let you guys know..

NOW---here's the deal....ONCE we get the pricing and perks...We will need a name.....so...We will start with this....you guys add or subtratct as you think..lets get four or five different names and then we will vote on it......COOL??

Here's is my DW's idea....."Cupid's Journey two Hawaii on the Pride of America"

The name has to have two things....the name of the group "Cupid's" and the name of the ship "Pride of America" cant be DIRTY!!!! hahahahaha

Ill sign off with the current Roster:

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake
  8. AKB10
  9. Shermar96
  10. Ed_k_tx
  11. DALSAL
  12. Iheartmickey
  13. halos
  14. Enchantress13
  15. OhioNCLCruiser
  16. Pieshops
  17. Roxanna ?

Seventeen different folks....over a year and a half out....and only five days into the board...I cant imagine how cool this is gonan end up being!!!

Thanks, I actually did go and pull it up! Checked out the ship and all. Gotta be in the know! I don't care where I go, just as long as it's on a ship!:D

I gotta agree with you 1000% on that!!!!!! :D

The name has to have two things....the name of the group "Cupid's" and the name of the ship "Pride of America" cant be DIRTY!!!! hahahahaha

spoil sport :p

any name is good. makes no difference to me as long as I'm on! :D

:rolleyes: Maybe. I would have to really do some talking to DH since we have already been on the POH to Hawaii - but I would love to do it again. Keep me posted.

Elaine

Hi Elaine....dh and I have also done a Hawaii cruise on POAL and are ready to do it again we had such a great time. I see you will be sailing on Norwegian Star....we sailed her on an 8 day Mexican Riveira cruise. You are going to LOVE the Star :D. Char

It is a long way off..but I have looked,and I do want to go back in Feb and will ONLY be interested in POA as I think it gets better reviews than PoAl. And,POH will be long gone by then! :) Dot

Woooooo Hooooooo.....Dot I am so glad you will be going with us.:D Love, Char

Me and my mom want to go! But.. I'm noticing a trend of all couples. I'm not so sure now! :p

Hi Mickey....come join us we love "moms and daughters" too.:p Hey the Cupid's even love seniors like me and dh. Char

Personally, I don't know anyone here yet. Hopefully I'll get on the ship with everyone and that will change. :)

I've been wanting to cruise to Hawaii for a while.

Hi Halos....stay with this group and you will know all of us BEFORE we sail. On the Cupid's Conquest we already feel like we have known each other forever....it is a really really great group of people. Char

Hey everyone....See you guys are makin me feel oh so much better about this NCL idea....Getting some GREAT feedback and interest.....I know its a far time out...but I think we wil probably get the best rooms and rates this way.....

Sherry.....bad bad girl!!! HAHAHAHA Maybe we should incorperate that into the group name if we get that....hmmm HAHAHA

ED gotcha down too.....your in like flyn..or something like that......Kathy....gotcha too...This is GREAT!!! Come on guys....who wants to be a Cupid in Hawaii on Norwegian.....This will be my first NCL cruise so I am pumped BIG TIME!!!!

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake
  8. AKB10
  9. Shermar96
  10. Ed_k_tx

now silkhair1....are you wanting to go with us also?? Lemme know so I can get your name on the list too!!!!

James, You can count Rod and I in for this cruise if the price is right. We haven't been to Hawaii since '85.

Martha:) :)

James, You can count Rod and I in for this cruise if the price is right. We haven't been to Hawaii since '85.Martha:) :)

Hi Martha....Wonderful we will save our pennies :D and will have so much fun. Annnnnnd our MOS cruise is only 8 weeks away and then we will be on the open sea. Love ya, Char

Archived