~!~!~Possible CC Group Cruise to Hawaii-FEB 14th 2009 POAM INTERESTED?!?

ROPD184

Glad to meet you Char. I made a mistake in my post. We went to Hawaii on the Pride of America in 06 so if we do this one it will be a do over. My husband says he is A-OK with this. We will also be going to Mexico for the 8 day on the Star. I'm happy to hear a good review. I live in Arizona, but don't get to Mexico much. I sure hope this works out. It looks like we are off to a good start.

Hi Halos....stay with this group and you will know all of us BEFORE we sail. On the Cupid's Conquest we already feel like we have known each other forever....it is a really really great group of people. Char

:D I can already feel that it's a great group :D

Man o Man o Man...Ok FIRST things first!!! hahahaha...OhioNCL is gonna be our HOOK UP on this ship!!! HAHAHAHAHA..Im takin ya off the list Ohio....PLLLEEEAAAASE dont take it personally...just gotta keep tally of those that are booking through the grou p so I can know what perks we are gonna get...hahahaha...Man you MUST HAVE IT MADE!!! cant imagine working on a ship..whaddya do????

ROD AND MARTHA!!! you guys ROCK!!! It would only be right for you guys to come..cant leave Char all by her little lonesome!! hehehe

ANNND Linda...your rock too girl!!! Awesome that your with us on this little expadition!!! I can tell that this group is gonna be one heckuva party!!! Hawaii here we COME!!!!

Halo.....yeah I guess I am a spoiled sport....I guess I just dont wanna feel awkward everytime I have to call the Group TA to get info!!! HAHAHA...."Thank you for calling such and such..how Can I help you?..YES this is James with the Cupid's get lei'd in Hawaii...." I can see that happening frequently!! HEHEHE

ALRIGHT!!! newest roster!!! THIS IS AWESOME...you have no IDEA how pumped I am right now!

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  5. Host Cecilia (YOU KNOW you wanna hehe)
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake
  8. AKB10
  9. Shermar96
  10. Ed_k_tx
  11. DALSAL
  12. Iheartmickey
  13. halos
  14. Enchantress13
  15. OhioNCLCruiser --(Will be working on the ship, VERY NICE)
  16. Pieshops
  17. Roxanna ?
  18. gma5
  19. KCFan

Man o Man o Man...Ok FIRST things first!!! hahahaha...OhioNCL is gonna be our HOOK UP on this ship!!! HAHAHAHAHA..Im takin ya off the list Ohio....PLLLEEEAAAASE dont take it personally...just gotta keep tally of those that are booking through the grou p so I can know what perks we are gonna get...hahahaha...Man you MUST HAVE IT MADE!!! cant imagine working on a ship..whaddya do????

ROD AND MARTHA!!! you guys ROCK!!! It would only be right for you guys to come..cant leave Char all by her little lonesome!! hehehe

ANNND Linda...your rock too girl!!! Awesome that your with us on this little expadition!!! I can tell that this group is gonna be one heckuva party!!! Hawaii here we COME!!!!

Halo.....yeah I guess I am a spoiled sport....I guess I just dont wanna feel awkward everytime I have to call the Group TA to get info!!! HAHAHA...."Thank you for calling such and such..how Can I help you?..YES this is James with the Cupid's get lei'd in Hawaii...." I can see that happening frequently!! HEHEHE

ALRIGHT!!! newest roster!!! THIS IS AWESOME...you have no IDEA how pumped I am right now!

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake
  8. AKB10
  9. Shermar96
  10. Ed_k_tx
  11. DALSAL
  12. Iheartmickey
  13. halos
  14. Enchantress13
  16. Pieshops
  17. Roxanna ?
  18. gma5
  19. KCFan

Hey,James they have already had a "Lets Get Leid"..KuKi did it! So,I dont really think Cupids Get Leid would be a problem..but..whatever,doesnt matter!

I uploaded Hawaii pics to webshots,so when I figure it out,will put them here!

OhioNCLCruiser,can answer a lot of your questions about POA!

Dot

Hi James,

Put Chris and I down on the list for Hawaii. :D I've always wanted to do a cruise there. :D Not sure if we can make the money :( but if you put us on the list, we'll see what happens. This will be a blast!! :D

Hi James,

Put Chris and I down on the list for Hawaii. :D I've always wanted to do a cruise there. :D Not sure if we can make the money :( but if you put us on the list, we'll see what happens. This will be a blast!! :D

Avril......great news wouldn't be the saem without you. I have to try and figure out a way to do an Alaska cruise with my db & sil summer 2008. I am going to buy a huge piggybank....:eek:. It is so great to see so many cupid's one on this list. I am already excited. Hawaii be forewarned the Cupids are coming. :D Love, Char

Avril,have you gone to the link in James post for the Hawaii cruise?? Check it out and tell him on that post...lost of ppl already! :) Dot

Isn't this the Hawaii page? Now I can't find the Cupid's Conquest page????? Annnnnnnnnd would someone tell me how to reply to more than one post in one reply????? :o Love, Char

I think the sites are merging at times! :)

Char,I want to do Alaska in July 08. I have wanted to go back since my first trip. We went at the end of May/first of June,so I didnt get to see whales or many animals..so I want to leave from Whitter and come down to Vancover. I was seriously thinking about it until Hawaii 09...I could do it,but I was hoping to start saving a little money! Id like to quit working sometime soon! LOL...if I quit work I cant cruise as often :( ...so,its off to work I go! Dot

I think the sites are merging at times! :)

Char,I want to do Alaska in July 08. I have wanted to go back since my first trip. We went at the end of May/first of June,so I didnt get to see whales or many animals..so I want to leave from Whitter and come down to Vancover. I was seriously thinking about it until Hawaii 09...I could do it,but I was hoping to start saving a little money! Id like to quit working sometime soon! LOL...if I quit work I cant cruise as often :( ...so,its off to work I go! Dot

I hear you....I am kind of hoping that my db wants to wait. However, what I might do is save some extra money :eek: (and I think there will be extra?) and book a last minute sale. I have seen some really good prices. So many cruises and so little money.... Char

Hi James,

Avril....I love your Hawaii ticker....I guess I will have to add one too :D. I am so glad you are on the list for Hawaii. Love, Char

Isn't this the Hawaii page? Now I can't find the Cupid's Conquest page????? Annnnnnnnnd would someone tell me how to reply to more than one post in one reply????? :o Love, Char

It gets confusing Char! I just bring up two different pages and toggle back and forth.

As far as quoting more than one person, you just click the "quotes +", I believe you can quote up to three people. This button can be found on the bottom right of where each person posts.

Hope this helps!!!!!

Love ya Char!

It gets confusing Char! I just bring up two different pages and toggle back and forth. As far as quoting more than one person, you just click the "quotes +", I believe you can quote up to three people. This button can be found on the bottom right of where each person posts. Hope this helps!!!!! Love ya Char!

Thanks Sher....it helps a lot.:D Love you too. Char

Hawaii?? hmmmmmmmm...Gonna have to think about that. It would be TOTALLY awesome to travel with the Cupids again in 2 years.

Put us down as MAYBE. :)

We live near Seattle and could fly out either SEATAC or Vancouver to Honolulu. If we did this cruise, we'll add on a few days on land. When you guys combine land & sea vacations do you typically do land-then-cruise or cruise-then-land? I'll have DH and DS (who will be 8yrs old in Feb09) and we'll need a hotel pool where we can just hang out for days and days to relax and unwind either before or after the cruise.

P.S. I like "Cupids Get Lei'd on POAM"

Hey James, remember us? We were booked on the Conquest on 9/9 with you, but had to bail. I think we might be able to handle this one, this time. Just gotta check the budget for May Conquest and the Med cruise in October, so count us in for now!!!!:D

Hey everyone!!! hows it been today?? this board is hoppin huh?? It was soo hot here in Ft Worth today..I went to the lake to fish with a couple of buddies of mine..and lemme tell you...imm waay tired..the heat will do that to ya! NOT To mention DW made an EXCELLENT dinner...Man o Man was it GOOOOD!!!

Ok So AVRIL is now on the list...She doesnt know if she will be able to make it or not..but she really wants to..So she is down!!!!!!

Mizz_ColleenB and Gone Cruising are IN LIKE FLYN (OR However you spell that)....I think this is going to be an awsome bunch of folks guys!!!!! I am still in amazement that we are so far out still....but so much positive interest and feedback!! WE HAVENT even gotten our pricing and perks yet..I did go to one of the dotcom boards just to see what the full price would be...so I figure if I can handle that then I can handle whatever else.

Guys this is soo cool...Gonna add the new interest to the list! GOOD TO HAVE YA ON Cruising and Colleenb!!!!!!lets keep this board hoppin hoppin!!!

1. Ropd184
  2. Cruisin Dave
  3. Roudy1
  4. Soazlaney
  6. 1Tuckersmom
  7. Cameron Lake
  8. AKB10
  9. Shermar96
  10. Ed_k_tx
  11. DALSAL
  12. Iheartmickey
  13. halos
  14. Enchantress13
  16. Pieshops
  17. Roxanna ?
  18. gma5
  19. KCFan
  20. Avril
  21. Mizz_Colleenb
  22. Gone Cruising

22 interested....:)

Archived