Sterlings - New Menu ?

Nymue

We ate there two weeks ago on the Sapphire. Not sure what it was before. You had your choice of about 5 cuts of meat and it came with mushrooms, baked potato and spinach. No "choices" for vegetables. It just all came out on the plate. Limited desserts........I think four. I remember someone at our table got cheesecake. I thought it was good but I also remember thinking, you didn't have much selection when it came to sides or desserts.

We were on the Sapphire about a month ago and ate at Sterling's. If the menu is different, the changes must be subtle.

We did look at the menu for Sabatini's and I think it does look different. It has been a while since we ate there because we did not care for the style or the food. The sole exceptions were the entrees and desserts (both quite good). I don't think it is an accident that they were the only things you actually ordered. If they have ditched the "moving buffet" method employed for most of the meal perhaps we will dine there again in the Spring.

According to this PR:

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na871

Sterlings is going to be changed to a more steak and seafood restaurant (as opposed to just steakhouse). It may take awhile to get implemented through out the fleet.

Alternative Restaurant Offerings - Princess' popular Sabatini's Italian trattoria, introduced nearly a decade ago, has undergone a modernization as the traditional fare is presented with the same number of tantalizing courses, but with a lighter twist in keeping with the tasting menu concept. As well, the line's steakhouse restaurant has been re-defined to incorporate the new steak and seafood menus which have proved so popular after debuting aboard Crown Princess.

Thank You!!!! That's the information I was hoping for.

Anne

According to this PR:

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na871

Sterlings is going to be changed to a more steak and seafood restaurant (as opposed to just steakhouse). It may take awhile to get implemented through out the fleet.

.[/i]

Archived