Carnival Victory Lido question

grandmato4

DH and I are planning to go on Carnival Victory Feb 2008 to the western Caribbean. Booking catgory 8A, although Carnival has already upgraded us to 8D and our TA has a reserve on the booking at the moment while we finish all the other details. Any specific balcony rooms on the Lido deck of Victory that we should avoid ? :confused:

Thanks !

Since the lido deck cabins only go to the glass (front) elevators== i would take the cabins closest to that area..

9275 thru 9293

9276 thru 9294

anymore forward and it will be a long walk to the food.

Yesterday we chose cabin 9287 so now we can't wait until Feb to see if we enjoy it !

any you are flying in the day before right??

those NY snow storms in February could be bruttal

Oh yes, we are flying into Miami the day before. There's NO way I would take a chance of flying out of Buffalo the same day as a cruise in February ! Although usually our winter weather isn't as bad as people from other areas think, this isn't a time to take a chance :-))

Oh yes, we are flying into Miami the day before. There's NO way I would take a chance of flying out of Buffalo the same day as a cruise in February ! Although usually our winter weather isn't as bad as people from other areas think, this isn't a time to take a chance :-))

the past 3 years we cruised in February-- eachtime we left there was a snow the next day--

Last year if I would have flown down the day of trhe cruise-- I would have missed it since Phl airport was closed in themorning.

You might want to check out flights to FLL too coz sometimes you could save lots of money by doing that.

Thanks for the tip. I considered that might be cheaper but decided that since I'd found flight schedules from Buff to Miami and back that I was happy with at prices I could live with I'd go ahead and book the flight now and hopefully not have to give flying another thought until close to trip time when we "pray" for good weather !! We leave Aug 25th on the Golden Princess for Alaska so I'll think about a hotel room in Miami when I return.

Archived