New To Carnival - Dining Table Assignments

johnken

Hi

I am going on the LIBERTY 9/9/07. I am new to Carnival. My group has 10 Cabins. We all have THIRD seating. How do we all get 3 tables side by side?

I am the group leader. Should I type up a list of all of our booking #'s and Cabin #'s and give to the Matre D so he can have us all sitting at side by side tables.

What do we do? How does it work?:rolleyes:

Thanks

John

The duck's correct. You can only 'request' a specific dining time. The Maitre d' makes up the dining arrangements well before you board the ship, so with a group that large, you definitely need to contact your booking agent and have all the passengers 'linked' to assure seating being the same.

I am confused. Sprry to bother

I have all 10 Cabin Invoices and it states

DINING ASSIGNMENT: THIRD SEATING

Are you telling me that could change?

We booked this 8 months ago and requested 3rd seating. I already have all of the bookings linked together in Carnivals system but Carnival said to go to the Matre'd after you check in to arrnage table assigments. It is so confusing.:confused:

I am confused. Sprry to bother

I have all 10 Cabin Invoices and it states

DINING ASSIGNMENT: THIRD SEATING

Are you telling me that could change?

We booked this 8 months ago and requested 3rd seating. I already have all of the bookings linked together in Carnivals system but Carnival said to go to the Matre'd after you check in to arrnage table assigments. It is so confusing.:confused:

It is bad wording, it should say DINING REQUEST.

If they are already linked, I think Carnival is talking about specific tables and who sits where.

It is bad wording, it should say DINING REQUEST.

If they are already linked, I think Carnival is talking about specific tables and who sits where.

We have a group of 29 going on the conquest in Sept., we had to fax a table seting chart to them and then they are suppose to call us about 30 days in advance to talk about tables.

Our TA always handles that for us. When we book, they link everything together for dining purposes and we request a dining time. Then a very nice lady at the TAs office will call CCL about 30 days out and discuss the seating with them. If I have any specific requests of who should sit with who, I always make sure she has that info. She always reminds me that these are requests, and that nothing is guaranteed, but she has never failed us yet!

My husband and I are celebrating our 25 anniversary on the Elation in a few weeks. Does anyone know if they have dining tables for 2 and if so, are there many?

Fantasy class ships do not have tables for 2. On the Paradise, there are 2 4-tops that they sometimes save for requests for 2 tops because they're in the corner & it's really tight for 4 people. The last time I was on Elation I did not get table for 2.

Archived