Cases of Wine/ Wearing Jeans........

sail7seas

You're great....... still possible to have a few laughs!!!

I wish we could get two buck chuck in MA but our Trader Joe's can't sell it. Our old laws only provide for package stores to sell liquor and wine. There are a few markets in a few cities that sell it in grocery stores but very few. The two Trader Joe's near me can't stock it.

I was only kidding about actually bringing cases but now that I think about it.....why not a bottle or two, at least???! :)

Lisa..... Why not??!! I can think of a few folks who would be more than mildly surprised to see us lugging cases of vino!!! Could be VERY funny.

Laura......Topless Deck. MOI!!! The sun has to be getting to you. I've heard the heat is extreme in the west. :D

GN.... PLEASE don't even think for a minute about 'missing my birthday'. Just feel better. I feel so badly how you have had such a bad reaction to the meds. Hope you feel better VERY soon.

Thank you, Happy cruzer. ;)

Hammybee.........Blender!!! Nah..... I don't drink the sugary drinks. IF I did, I just might be at Costco looking for a shiny, stainless, top of the line model. I stick with my vino. :)

Thanks for having a little fun with me. :D

I asked someone at Traders about the MA laws and I thought they said the one in Brookline has a license.

I asked someone at Traders about the MA laws and I thought they said the one in Brookline has a license.

posted by sail7seas: I wish we could get two buck chuck in MA but our Trader Joe's can't sell it. Our old laws only provide for package stores to sell liquor and wine. There are a few markets in a few cities that sell it in grocery stores but very few. The two Trader Joe's near me can't stock it.

As my post said, there could be an isolated city or town which may permit TJ's to sell wine. There was an old Star Market in Brookline (going back lots of years) which used to permit wine and beer sales so it would not surprise me if they granted permission to TJ's.

Would be handy if I lived near Brookline :) but I don't.

Lancer's - there's a name I hadn't heard in years, lol! It was a brownish colored ceramic, wasn't it? My sister had one in her room...

Yes it was :)

Lancers wasn't as popular in my college days (early 80s) By then Reunite, Canai, and those Bartles and James wine coolers were the big deal :)

I

Moving on, I recently tried the Two Buck Chuck Chardonnay and found that it made a very acceptable everyday affordable table wine. Has anyone tried their reds and if so which kind and are they worth getting a bottle?

I use the Two Buck Chuck Merlot for Sangria. BTW, $2 Chuck was $3.00 last time I was at Trader Joes.

I use the Two Buck Chuck Merlot for Sangria. BTW, $2 Chuck was $3.00 last time I was at Trader Joes.

hammy it was $3.00 yesterday when I went to Trader Joes as well. Same with the Pinot Grigio I like is now $4.99 but still a great wine for the price:)

hammy it was $3.00 yesterday when I went to Trader Joes as well. Same with the Pinot Grigio I like is now $4.99 but still a great wine for the price:)

Agreed. If $2 Chuck were a cruise line, people would sue for false advertizing.:eek:

Archived