Costa Atlantica

vizslaowner

I just put a hold on a grand suite room 7341 on the intervista deck at the back of the ship and I was wondering if anyone had ever had a room at the back of the ship. The balcony seems bigger than a mid ship room. Any pro's or cons to being at the back of the ship?

He was a delight, but he did nothing more than a good room steward would do. You must tip him as well as the room steward. The price you pay for being a SWELL!

It was explained to us the Butler takes care of you, the Room Steward attends to the room. He makes all your reservations, such as to the private dining room, arranges for cocktail parties, brings your full breakfast each morning, handles your dry cleaning and laundry, arranges your land tours, all in all a good guy (or woman).

Is he Jeeves? No, but I repeat, twice now, we have had the good luck to have butlers on Costa cruises, both were a delight. Each time at the end of our cruise, hugs! So, no, not your British Butler, just nice people working hard to please.

Hi, I tried to email you privately but no luck. I have been a lurker but had to reply because of you name. Do you have vizsla's?

I have two male vizslas and love cruising and have a good friend that is a crewmember on the Atlantica. When are you sailing? Please e-mail me privately of you would like to respond.

Bee Dee

We have a criuse reserved on January 2nd. We have a 2 year old female. We obtained her from Dirigo Vizslas. Our Nicki is special because we were both stung by over 200 hornets each on August 8th, 2004 and we are both still here. We have never been on Costa and we are uncertain whether we will like it. The rate for the week of 1/2 is quite low and our kids are out of school. I am trying to decide between Costa and Celebrity Century. We were on the Century in July and had a great time. The Century for 6 days will be about $1,800 more for one day less. While the Century was nice, the ship was showing a few signs of age. So I don't know which way to go. Don

CAn you tell me more about the GS? I am looking at booking it for my family of 4,( me,DH,9yo,12yo).What is the square footage? Does anyone know of any pictures of the GS that I can see? I think we will like the GS better than 2 suites next door to each other.

Archived