Looking to book a Mediterranean Cruise - HELP!!!

Thanks for the info! I am trying to locate photo's but have only found a couple. As for the propulsion problems...I have my fingers crossed!

Do an Internet search for Infinity cabin 6143. I think that's where I saw the photos.

Also you can search on webshots.com (I think the photos came up as the old rating category 3 cabin).

Or there is a website that has the deck plans for free and you have to join if you want to see photos. I don't have the website anymore because I'm not paying to look at photos, but if you do a search on this board for deck plan websites, it should come up.

Have fun planning your trip!

Do an Internet search for Infinity cabin 6143. I think that's where I saw the photos.

Also you can search on webshots.com (I think the photos came up as the old rating category 3 cabin).

Or there is a website that has the deck plans for free and you have to join if you want to see photos. I don't have the website anymore because I'm not paying to look at photos, but if you do a search on this board for deck plan websites, it should come up.

Have fun planning your trip!

Thanks!

Archived